Thursday 5 January 2012

M3 Ch1 Walking the Line

A3.1.1 Making lines using different tools and methods. I'm sure i could have carried on doing lots more pages but here is what I did do.  It's amazing how many bits and bobs i have accumulated mostly in my workroom.




A.3.1.2 I enjoyed this activity but the matches did like falling in a lump so I started dropping them in 2 lots from different directions.

I do like my fountain pen and really should use it more, it's just lazy when there are so many alternatives.  It's a bit more tricky drawing outlines, remembering not to cross the lines.


E.A. It took a long time to get the pebbles to drop in a pattern I liked and then each time I drew them they came out differently, partly because I saw different markings, partly because I wanted to fill up the rectangle more.  I did draw quickly. The bottom 3 are the same arrangement upsidedown.


The tracing pages which were just laid and then photographed using a flash have a much more ethereal look and I like this much better.  The edges of the tracing paper don't show up either.



A.3.1.3 Moods

No comments:

Post a Comment