Wednesday 25 January 2012

M3 Ch5 Spaces make lines

3.5.1  I loved this chapter and making patterns, definitely one of my favourites.  I found using circles surprisingly more difficult than squares to get the effect I wanted and irregular shapes even more so.  kept me quiet for ages!  (Not quite sure how the squares got mixed up with the next exercise.)

3.5.2  Again great fun.  It took me a long time to work out how to make a circle and was so obvious as light gradually dawned.
I also thought I'd have a go using magazine papers and spent a long time looking for interesting papers.  The duckings were an irresistible extra.


3.5.EA  The more you look the more naturally occurring lines you see.  I did my stick lines in a bit of a hurry as there were several dogs on the beach looking very interested in what I was doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment