Monday 7 January 2013

M5 Ch2 Hands and Eyes

A5.2.1  My hand drawing came out better than I expected.  Of course, drawing round my hand was an easy start!


A5.2.2. The curled hand came out a bit fat.  Looking at it again I think the far line should have come down at a steeper angle, but I'm generally quite happy with the result.


Better proportions this time.


A.5.2.3. A bit of light relief.  And those wretched doilies again, I must have been feeling a bit festive.



A.5.2.4. I found paintings on several websites but when I printed them they were very pixelated.  But still the web is a good source.  I tried to find a good selection including The Scream which is not true representation but shows emotion.  So many paintings have the eyes looking at you, it's Mona Lisa that follows you.


A.5.2.5. I dreaded having to commit my 'Marty Feldman' eyes to paper but, nevertheless, set to and did it.  I think I got a bit better each time but only slightly and probably wishful thinking!






No comments:

Post a Comment