Monday 7 January 2013

M5 Ch1 Making a folder or pocket book

A5.1.1  Not being sure what sizes would be best for the work for this module I decided to try making each of the kinds of folders to see what I liked best and which worked best.
1.Zigzag Folder with pockets.  This was a nice easy one I liked and it can be made any size.


2.Envelopes.  I found plenty of old envelopes in my stash and had fun making the folders.  Can't help feeling that the ones with smaller, but prettier, folders will be too small.


3.Paper bags.  Similar to envelopes but I tried paper bags as they tend to be bigger and  collect more of these.


4.Concertina Folders. Envelopes may prove a bit small but I like the basic idea so could use folded paper to suit.


5.Origami Book.  I only folded one of these so I could say I'd tried it but probably not for me.  I used thick paper so thinner would have been easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment