Wednesday 5 October 2011

M2 Ch6 Printing part 2

A continuation of what I started earlier.

This is one of my texture paste pieces of paper without extra paint added before printing.  I think it is one of the more interesting pieces in this chapter.


The second doilley, think I need to rethink doilleys, maybe rip them up and fold.


This is using one of my machine sewn pages, even the printing has made the stitching show up more.  I've painted another page but not used it here and that helped it too.


Painting and printing then closing the page when still wet, acrylic paint is probably not the best paint for this as it dries so quickly, maybe have to treat myself to some gauche.



deColourant plus on fabric, much bolder results on plain fabrics but again hasn't really taken out the old colour except on the plain brown.  Not sure it matters though, although it would have looked good with the red on the black and gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment