Tuesday 22 March 2011

M1. Ch 5 Stack. Cut and Stick

A.5.1 Not sure a strawberry was the most exciting shape I could have chosen but it was interesting watching different shapes emerge depending on the cut. 


It's a shame my camera has turned my lovely rich purple into blue!
The yellow/green on purple(blue) just looked like a 6 legged octopus so I had to include it



 I was very pleased when I noticed the strawberry shadows that appeared as I was turning the page of my scrapbook when the sun was shining through it and just had to take a photo.  In some ways it's my favourite page.



A.5.2 I spent a long time fiddling with the different shapes and colours different shapes emerge.  It certainly showed me the importance of choice of colour, although I will no doubt continue to make lots of mistakes. Sorry,  forgot to crop this photo which means it looks decidedly messy.



No comments:

Post a Comment